When the stable version of Android 13 was made available to users, Samsung was one of the companies that rose to the fore. The South Korean firm is presently updating its entry-level smartphones and has already converted the majority of its compatible models to One UI 5.0. On the other side, One UI 5.1 is about to launch, and distribution is anticipated to begin very shortly. The first models with the new framework finally showed up.
The Galaxy S23 series, which users will be able to buy starting next month, will ship with One UI 5.1, which is based on Android 13 according to SamMobile, a site well-known for its close ties to Samsung. The launch of the updated version will then begin. The first updated models started to appear at this point.
The Galaxy Z Fold 4, which debuted in August 2022, is being tested with One UI version 5.1 by the South Korean company. One of the first devices to get the upgrade will be the foldable phone, which came with Android 12 and One UI 4.1 out of the box before getting Android 13 a few weeks ago.
Of course, models other than the Galaxy S23 series and Z Fold 4 will also get the update. The upgrade is being tested on Galaxy S22 models as well, and they will begin receiving it just a few days after the S23’s promotional event.
Gizchina News of the week
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 features
- Folded Dimension: 155.1 x 67.1 x 15.8 – 14.2 mm
- Opened Size: 155.1 x 130.1 x 6.3 mm
- Weight: 263 grams
- Color Options: Black, Gray Green, Beige
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4 nm) – 3.19 GHz – Adreno 670
- Display: 7.6 inches – 1812×2176 pixels – Dynamic AMOLED 2X – 1200 nits – HDR10+
- Cover Screen: 6.2 inches – 904×2316 pixels – 120 Hz – Dynamic AMOLED 2X
- Memory / RAM: 12GB
- Storage: 256GB – 512GB – 1TB (UFS 3.1)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, Bluetooth 5.2, USB-C 3.2
- Battery: 4400 mAh – 25W fast charging – 15W wireless fast charging
- Operating system: Android 12, One UI 4.1 interface
- Other features: Gorilla Glass Victus+ protection, IPX8 certification, Shock and scratch resistant aluminum frame
So what do you think about this new update from Samsung? Don’t forget to share your views with us in the comments section!