Tenda has announced its CP3 smart AI camera in India with an Rs. 2,999 (~$39) price tag. The Tenda CP3 comes with artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities and a 1080 pixel sensor for FHD footage. The Tenda CP3 also offers several features that make it a highly desirable smart security camera.
The Tenda CP3 has a pan/tilt design that makes for flexible rotation in any direction. The new camera is capable of 360 degrees horizontal movement and 155 degrees vertical movement (90 degrees up and 65 degrees down). Among its features are Auto Targeting and Tracking, S-Motion Detection, and a two-way full-duplex audio communication system. It supports Night Mode ICR infrared technology and its MicroSD card can support up to 128GB of storage.
The Tenda CP3 can automatically track the activity within its range. Its S-motion Detection feature detects and identifies human body forms and movement. It then triggers an alarm, while a notification is sent to the owner’s smartphone immediately.
The Tenda CP3 smart AI security camera supports Smart H.264 video encoding standard and wireless connectivity. It also has a red and a blue LED indicator. The new device is both affordable and sufficiently kitted as a smart security camera. It remains to be seen the type of reaction it gets from the Indian market.
- Truke Buds F1 with up to 48hr battery life, 55ms low latency launched for Rs. 899 ($12)
- Stuffcool Ultimus 115W 3-port car charger launched in India; charges laptops, phones & more!
- Truke Horizon W20 smartwatch with a square display, GPS launched for Rs. 2,999 ($40)
- Stuffcool Neo 45W dual USB-C Port Charger launched in India
- SWOTT launches its AirLit 005 TWS earbuds in India for Rs. 899 ($12)
- Vivo Y55 4G launched with Snapdragon 680, 5,000mAh battery, 50MP triple cameras
- Vivo Y21, Y21e price in India slashed, here are the details
- Upcoming Smartphones in May 2022: Sony, Samsung, Vivo, OnePlus & more