A few days ago, Chinese manufacturer, Xiaomi, officially released its latest smartphones, Redmi Note 11T Pro series. The company commenced the sales of this device on May 31st. According to the latest sales report, the Redmi Note 11T Pro series sold 270,000 units in just one hour. This shows that this device is very popular. Today, @Redmi officially released the first batch of user portraits. The data shows that 54.88% of users who purchased the Note 11T Pro series are between the ages of 22 and 34. Furthermore, the 8GB + 256GB version of this smartphone is the most popular version. The company reveals that 60% of users choose to buy the 8GB + 256GB version.
The Redmi Note 11T Pro/Pro+ uses a 6.6-inch center punch-hole full-screen display. This screen supports a 144Hz high refresh rate, 7-speed variable speed adjustment, supports hardware-level anti-blue light, DC dimming, and this screen has also obtained DisplayMate A+ certification.
In terms of core configuration, the new phones come with a MediaTek Dimensity 8100 chip. The chip is based on TSMC’s 5nm process. It consists of 4 Cortex-A78 cores with a main frequency of 2.85GHz and 4 Cortex-A55 with the main frequency of 2.0GHz. On the GPU end, this device comes with a Mali-G610 MC6.
It is worth mentioning that the two models differ only in charging and battery life. The Note 11T Pro uses a 67W super fast charge and has a built-in 5080 mAh battery, while the Note 11T Pro+ is upgraded to a 120W fairy second charge and has a built-in 4400 mAh capacity battery. The company claims that the 120W charge can give the device a full charge in 19 minutes.
Redmi Note 11T Pro and Note 11T Pro+ Specifications
- 6.6″ FHD+ (2460 x 1080 pixels) LCD screen with up to 30 / 48 / 50 / 60 / 90 / 120 / 144 variable refresh rate, DC dimming, 10-bit color depth, Dolby Vision, HDR10, 650 nits peak brightness, 2047 levels of brightness adjustment
- MediaTek Dimensity 8100 5nm SoC with Mali-G610 6-core GPU
- 6GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB, 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 12 with MIUI 13
- Dual SIM
- 64MP Samsung GW1 1/1.72″sensor, 8MP ultra-wide lens with 119° FOV, 2MP macro camera, 4K video recording
- 16MP front camera, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 163.64x 74.29 x 8.87mm (Note 11T Pro) / 8.9mm (Note 11T Pro+); Weight: 200g (Note 11T Pro), 198g (Note 11T Pro+)
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo Dual Speaker, Dolby Atmos
- IR sensor, X-axis linear motors
- Splash resistant (IP53)
- 5G SA/NSA, Wi-Fi 6 (2.4 + 5GHz), supports 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.3, Beidou | GPS (L1+L5) |GLONASS | QZSS (L1+L5), NFC
- Note 11T Pro – 4400mAh battery with 67W fast charging support
- Note 11T Pro+ – 5080mAh battery with 120W fast charging support
In order to meet the wider needs of users, the Redmi Note series has launched an iterative strategy of “two generations a year”, that is, in the first half of the year, it will focus on performance upgrades, create a performance diamond, and use the suffix T (Turbo) to name it. However, in the second half of the year, it will focus on experience upgrades, and create a regular digital iteration.