Xiaomi has launched the Redmi Book Pro 14 2022 and Redmi Book Pro 15 2022 laptops in China with 2 processor brand options: Intel and AMD. Earlier in March, the Redmi Book Pro 14 and 15 powered by Intel’s latest 12th Gen Alder Lake processors went available for sale in the country, starting from only 5299 RMB (796 USD).
And now as we near the start of June, the Redmi Book Pro 14 and 15 variants powered by AMD’s latest Ryzen 6000 series offerings are finally on sale in China. And the great news here is that the base Ryzen variant starts at an even lower launch price than the Intel variants at 4499 RMB (676 USD)!
The following are the CPU+GPU variants for each model of the Redmi Book Pro 14 and 15 2022 Ryzen Edition and their respective launch prices.
Redmi Book Pro 14 2022
- Ryzen 5 6600H + RDNA2 Integrated Graphics – 4499 RMB (676 USD)
- Ryzen 7 6800H + RDNA2 Integrated Graphics – 5099 RMB (766 USD)
Redmi Book Pro 15 2022
- Ryzen 5 6600H + RDNA2 Integrated Graphics – 4699 RMB (706 USD)
- Ryzen 7 6800H + RDNA2 Integrated Graphics – 5299 RMB (796 USD)
- Ryzen 5 6600H + NVIDIA RTX 2050 4GB DDR6 VRAM GPU – 5899 RMB (886 USD)
- Ryzen 7 6800H + NVIDIA RTX 2050 4GB DDR6 VRAM GPU – 6499 RMB (976 USD)
All CPU+GPU configurations of the Redmi Book Pro 14 and 15 Ryzen 6000 series Edition laptops come equipped with 16GB LPDDR5 (6400MHz) RAM and 512GB of PCIe Gen 4.0 SSD storage.
Coming to the exterior build, the Redmi Book Pro 2022 series comes with a 14-inch display, 2.5K resolution, and 120Hz refresh rate. The 15-inch variant features a 3.5K resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate. Both laptops sport a series-6 aviation aluminium metal body.
The laptops also feature a fingerprint sensor for biometric authentication. Port and connectivity options on the Redmi Book Pro 2022 include WiFi 6, Thunderbolt 4, USB-C, USB-A, HDMI 2.0 and an SD card slot.