Motorola has announced two new G-series smartphones – Moto G 5G (2022) and Moto G Stylus 5G (2022). If the first device is new for the series, then the Moto G Stylus 5G has become the successor to last year’s smartphone with a similar naming.
Moto G Stylus 5G (2022) was equipped with a 6.8-inch FullHD + resolution screen with a resolution of 2460×1080 pixels and a refresh rate of 120 Hz. Here, a 16-megapixel selfie camera was installed on the front panel. Under the hood, an octa-core Snapdragon 695 is paired with 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM.
The smartphone received a UFS 2.1 flash drive with a capacity of 256 GB, a 5000 mAh battery with 10 W charging. The main camera of the Moto G Stylus 5G (2022) has three sensors, where the main one is 50-megapixels, there is an 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. The smartphone is running the Android 12 operating system out of the box, they offered stylus support, a side fingerprint scanner and a 3.5 mm headphone jack. The smartphone measures 168.9 × 75.8 × 9.3 mm and weighs 215 grams. The price for it is $499.
moto g stylus 5G (2022) specifications
- 6.8-inch (2460 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20.5:9 aspect ratio display, 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with myUX
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.9 aperture, Quad pixel technology, OIS, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, macro option, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Built-in Stylus
- 3.5mm audio jack, Front-ported speaker, Smart PA
- Water-repellent (P2i coating)
- Dimensions:168.9 x 75.8 x 9.3mm; Weight: 215g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with TurboPower 10, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 capable
Moto G 5G (2022) was created with an emphasis on support for fifth generation networks and a low price (by the standards of the company itself). It has a 90 hertz 6.5-inch HD+ IPS screen (1600×720 pixels), Dimensity 7000 chipset, 4/6 GB RAM and 256 GB storage expandable with microSD cards up to 1TB.
The Moto G 5G (2022) has a 13 MP front camera, a 50 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP triple main camera, a 5000 mAh battery with 10 W charging and stock Android 12. The device weighs 204 grams with dimensions of 165.4×75.8×9 .44 mm. There is IP52 splash protection, a fingerprint sensor on the end, a 3.5 mm jack and a USB Type-C port. The Moto G 5G (2022) costs $399.99.
moto G 5G (2022) specifications
- 6.5-inch HD+ (1600 x 720 Pixels) MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 256GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 12 with myUX
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, Quad Pixel technology, LED flash, 2MP depth, and 2MP macro cameras with f/2.4 aperture
- 13MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported Speaker with smart PA, Dolby Atmos
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions:165.4 x 75.8 x 9.44mm; Weight: 204g
- Water resistant (IP52)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5,000 mAh battery with 10W charging